December 29, 2011

Top 10 Book Boyfriends in 2011


FINALLY!! My favourite Top 10 topic of the week!! :) 


#1 Jace
Mortal Instruments
Jace oh Jace! I dream about you all the time since I started reading The Mortal Instruments serie! Fearless, good, hot, incredible, lovable, sarcastic, amazing, awful, God I'm in love with you!! lol :) So yeah, Jace is my first choice, um like, FOREVER!




#2 Daemon
Obsidian
I wish one day I will find a boy exactly like YOU! Sarcastic, sexy, hot, incredible, awesome, shirtless, ohh yess! Um, but maybe without the alien part lol :P


#3 Ash
Iron Fey
Ash, Ash.. You made me cry from heartache, and from joy so many times. You made my world. You may be a cold prince, but for me you'll always be pretty hot! Damn hot ;)






#4 Dimitri
Vampire Academy
Oh Dimitri!! My heart broke into million pieces when you died. God I was crying so hard I couldn't stop. For days. And in Blood Promise? You were amazing!! I loved you even more and more and more. Darling you'll be in my heart forever, I swear! Even if you acted like a jerk in Spirit Bound ;)


#5 Etienne St.Clair
Anna and the French Kiss
Oh Etienne. Your sexy French accent. GOD I could die. You know, I've always had a thing for French guys.And probably will always have. And YOU oh my ohh. You weren't perfect, and I guess I love because of that. You seemed normal and human because of that. And the whole love for Anna? AMAZING.


#6 Patch
Hush, hush
Patch oh Patch. YOU are so sexy, hot, great, amazing. I want a guy like you, who takes control like you do. I think is sexy, waaaay sexy ;) And I wouldn't mind the angel part ;)

#7 Zachary
Shade
Zach oh Zach. You are one of the most nice boys ever, honestly. I usually don't like nice boys (I always have it bad for bad boys), but YOU made me reconsider ;) Your love for Aura is quite amazing!

#8 Dorian
Dark Swan
Ah Dorian. Most of the time you're such a jerk and liar and sexy addict, but honestly? That's why I like you so much!! Seriously. Some day I hope I'll find a guy who will have one of your characteristics (which I won't say which one lol). ;)

#9 Archer
Hex Hall
Oh yeah. My dear, you have passion. So so much passion. I love that!


#10 Will
Infernal Devices
Will <3 you you you.. I wanted to strangle you in the end of Clockwork Angel. How could you?! But then again, I knew something most be of for you to say all that things to Tessa. I love your sarcasm, you devotion for books, your love for Jem. My badass shadowhunter :)



Oh, my boys!! I don't know how could I lived without you all my life. Honestly I don't. All of you made my year. And it was perfect! All of you made me realise what are the things that are important to me, and what are the thing I can't live without. And most important, you made me realise I won't lose my time with losers, because right now I pretty much know what I want <3 Thanks and I will love you all FOREVER!!

So girls, which one is the perfect one for YOU? ;)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...