December 31, 2011

Top 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2012



#1 City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Uh huh!! God I can't wait for this book to come out!! I am literally dying to read this book! Jace, oh, Jace <3





#2 Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Ho ho I can't wait to see who Daemon will approach the challenge to get Katy!! And how much Katy will try to resist!! Haha THIS will be so fucking AWESOME!! <3 :)






#3 Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
Ireland here we comeeee!! AAA can't wait for that! And Zachary of course ;)








#4 Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Christian oooo Christian! Let her forget Tucker!! January come fast!! :P









#5 Spell Bound by Reachel Hawkins
Sophie!! I can't wait to see which adventure she will go through! And Archer of coursee <3 :)








#6 Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Tris, Tris this will be so amazing! Can't wait! 









#7 Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
My dear Tessa.. Oh don't get me wrong, I don't want anything to happen to Jem, but sure as hell she can't marry him!! No. Poor poor Will, no. And I am very eager to see how it's like Will's sister :)







#8 The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
Well the last two words of Bloodlines says it all. Can't wait!









#9 Until I Die by Amy Plum
Paris <3 I loved the setting in the first book! And I love their story :)









#10 The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Oh this book!! I can't wait for this book! I totally love the cover and the title! This book will be great!








2012 will be an awesome year! SO many great books are coming out!! I can't wait for May to come! :) <3 <3

Also I wanted to say, that my reading year 2011 was really great! I've never read so many great book, meet so many great bloggers and having so much fun! It was incredible! SO THANK YOU very much for making my blogging year so awesome and great! :) 


2011 Reading Challenge

2011 Reading Challenge

Nea has
completed her goal of reading 75 books in 2011!
hide


Which book are you most eager to get your hands on in 2012? :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...