February 28, 2012

Hey Follower, I Want To Know You Better or My Top Three #1

My Dear Followers,
I've been thinking about this a LOT. And when I say a lot, believe me, I did think about it a lot ;) So, I've been thinking, I have 75 followers, and for the exception of a few of you.. I don't know anything about you at all. When I decided to become a Book Blogger (which I am so proud that I am one :P) I wanted to share my love for book and hear also what do YOU think about, I don't know; my favourite books, about books I didn't appreciate much, about book guys that I literally fell in love with... You get my point? :) And also, I would really like to know you better!! Because if you follow my blog, means you're kind of interested in what I write about (hopefully) :P The same way I follow blog, that I am interested in ;) <3

So, the IDEA is..
I am reading this amazing book Saving June and it's really adorable :) While reading something totally got my attention: in one chapter they are playing this game called Top Three. 

The point of this game is I come up with various topics, ranging from personal to the philosophical to the downright dirty to everything in between, and the other person has to list their Top Three in that category. Haha :D

Don't get scared!! The point is to have FUN, to be honest, and if you want, to come up with the craziest, most creative answers you can come up with. Get it? Easy :) 

So, these are the rules - which is funny - because really, the point of the game is that there are no rules!

I'm gonna post this every Monday and you can answer yours Top Three in the comment OR if you want you can post it on your blog and leave the link to your blog in the comment so I can check your answers :) Fell free to join anytime of the week, it's not strictly Monday :P 

The whole point is for me to know you better :) Becuase you're my follower and I think you're awesome! ;)

Shall we start?

Top Three Things You Want To Be When You Grow Up

1. A Psycologist and make psychological researches and be the new Freud of the 21. century
2. A mum of two baby girls, so I can dress them like princesses and in pink colour
3. Happy

See? Wasn't that hard :) 

Now, tell me, what is your Top Three? :)


Ps. You can participate even if you aren't a follower ;) :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...