February 05, 2012

In My Mailbox (11)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted at The Story Siren and it's about what new books we got in the mail or we bought or got in the library or whatever this week.

I want to start this post with great news.. I got 10 at my exam of Family Psychology!! (which equivalent as an A in US ;) Aaaaaaaaa I am so happy about it!!

SO, due to my LAST exam which is on Monday (Social and Cultural Anthropology) which I hope it won't be an epic fail, I am doing In My Mailbox today. Tomorrow I will study like crazy and I probably won't go to sleep, so really :P Wish me luck! :)

Ok, thanks to this awesome meme My Book Boyfriend at Missie's blog that I am doing every week, I figured this two AWESOME series and I am really really excited to read them!

The Night Hunters series by Jeaniene Frost 
Between the Lines series by Tammara Webber
And I got the short story Catching Suki by Sarah Alderson, which you can get for free here.


So, what have you got in your mailbox this week? :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...