April 01, 2012

In My Mailbox (17)


"In My Mailbox" is a weekly post hosted at =The Story Siren and it's about what new books we got in the mail or we bought or got in the library or whatever this week. 

Due to the fact that last week I haven't done my IMM, this week there are lots of books :P :)

These two I received for review! Thanks so much to the authors @InkMuse and @NeilArksey for the books! You've made my day :) I'll review them after April 17th (the exam that I failed the last time.. I have it again on April 17th. Wish me luck :P, I'll need it!)
The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton
Intelligent Life by Neil Arksey

About these two amazing books, I've found out about them on the My Book Boyfriend meme :)
Thoughtless and Effortless by S.C. Stephens

About this series I've found out on the blog event #YAMM
Waterfall, Cascade and Torrent by Lisa Tawn Bergren

Just The Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James - Thank you, Patricia, for recommending it to me!!
A Rogue By Any Other Name by Sarah MacLean - I love her books!! Nine Rules To Break When Romancing A Rake was fabulous! You can read my review here.
Because of Low by Abbi Glines
Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver - yes, I know, I've been living under a rock for the last year for not having read these books yet. I know. I will read them now :)

So this is this week's mailbox :)
What have you got in your mailbox this week? :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...