May 09, 2012

Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes

It's Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic is 
Top 10 Favourite Book Quotes

Aww, I think this is my best Top 10 theme EVER. I love quotes!! I couldn't live without them. I have them everythere; the wall in my room, my blog, my facebook, my phone, my twitter.. Obsessed, pretty much, yeah :P But I love it <3 <3

1. Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
A year. We'd known each other only a year, but we'd lived a lifetime in it.

2. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
You could have had anything else in the world, and you asked for me.” She smiled up at him. Filthy as he was, covered in blood and dirt, he was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen. “But I don’t want anything else in the world.”

3. Jelicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
What do you want from me?” he asks. What I want from every person in my life, I want to tell him. More.

4. The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
There was nothing sweet or gentle in our last kiss; it was filled with sorrow and desperation, of the bitter knowledge that we could've had something perfect, but it just wasn't meant to be.

5. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
Here was the connection I'd sought. The proof, however that - somewhere in the same world where I lived - he did exist.

6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare 
If no one cares for you at all, do you even really exist?

7. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
You say that I'm afraid of being alone, and it's true. I am. And I'm not proud of it. But you need to take a good look at yourself, Anna, because I am NOT the only one in this room who suffers this problem.”

8. Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I looked at the audience then, briefly catching a pained look on Marcus’s face. “Do you know that sounds like a rapist’s motto? She wore a short skirt, therefore she wanted it?” Several gasps could be heard from the audience. It seemed the word “rapist” was unseemly. The smug look slowly slipped from Telly’s face. “Alexandria, you are out of line.” My brain clicked off at that point. What Daniel had said to me before he’d tagged me filled my mind. It was like Telly thought the same thing. That I wanted to be tagged, that I enjoyed it. I stood. “You’re telling me I’m out of line?”

9. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
This guy was flipping my bitch switch like nothing else.

10. Before I fall by Lauren Oliver 
Maybe you can afford to wait. Maybe for you there's a tomorrow. Maybe for you there's one thousand tomorrows, or three thousand, or ten, so much time you can bathe in it, roll around it, let it slide like coins through you fingers. So much time you can waste it.But for some of us there's only today. And the truth is, you never really know.” 

Awww, I loved this!! I would do it every week if I could :P :) 
What is your top 1o quotes? :) Leave me the link, I would LOVE to see them ;)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...